HTTP://www.apellidos.com is a VeriSign Secure Site
Security remains the primary concern of on-line consumers. The VeriSign Secure Site Program allows you to learn more about web sites you visit before you submit any confidential information. Please verify that the information below is consistent with the site you are visiting.
Name http:www.apellidos.com Status Valid Validity Period 08-May-2003 - 08-May-2004 Server ID
Country = VE
State = Zulia
Locality = Maracaibo
Organization = Origen de los Apellidos Espaņoles
Organizational Unit = Ventas y Mercadeo
Common Name = http://www.apellidos.com
If the information is correct, you may submit sensitive data (e.g., credit card numbers) to this site with the assurance that:
- This site has a VeriSign Secure Server ID.
- VeriSign has verified the organizational name and that VERISIGN, INC. has the proof of right to use it.
- This site legitimately runs under the auspices of VERISIGN, INC..
- All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
To ensure that this is a legitimate VeriSign Secure Site, make sure that:
- The original URL of the site you are visiting comes from HTTP://ORIGENAPELLIDOS.TRIPOD.COM
- The URL of this page is: http://digitalid.verisign.com
The status of the Server ID is Valid.
© 2001 VeriSign, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices